Safelite?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Opinions? My rear windshield is leaking, and was considering replacing whole thing. Reason why to replace the whole thing, my rear windshield opens and that gasket is shot as well and not sure if that is replaceable, so figure replace windshield with a solid glass no opening.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We've used Safelite at work to replace a few windshields that have had cracks in them and never had any problems with them.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Safelite is pretty much the only game in town around here. They've replaced 2 windshield and filled a bunch of chips for me over the years and I've never had an issue with them. It's also very convenient that they come to my work and do the work in the parking lot.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I got my truck (used) the rear clear windshield slider window was broken with plexi glas taped over it. I went to Safelite and had them install a solid tinted glass. Way happier as I never have had a need to open the glass (I have an 8ft bed, so all cargo fits in the bed with the tail gate up).

It is so much nicer to use the rear view mirror and not have the view obstructed by a useless (to me) sliding glass.

No leaks in 4 years.

VF_Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They did my windshield in December. No issues and very happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk