SEMA build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I think its going to come out nice. When you stop adding people to your sponsor list send me an email with all of them and I can update the cards.

OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Captain McGillycutty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got in with my friend. He owns a wheel and tire shop and he put me on his payroll so I'm going on behalf of the company :)

07BlueRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got in with my friend. He owns a wheel and tire shop and he put me on his payroll so I'm going on behalf of the company :)

Nice have fun out there at the show.

Dan the truck is going to look great when it's all done. Just remember to post some pics up when ur done with the truck and take a lot of pictures out at the show so we all can see what the show is like.

OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, just when I thought things were going well...my mechanic called me a little while ago. Today they were going to mount the tires and balance the wheels. One of the wheels has a large blemish on it, on the outer part of the lip.

THIS SUCKS! I need to still ship out my old wheels. And now, I have to see how long to get this wheel replaced!

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport

That will work for the one side of you business card too, is it missing sponsors? Then just used the one I made for the other side with your facebook, twitter, and ramforum on it.