SHOCKing price on Bilstein

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indybp57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Ram Quad Cab 2WD
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A couple years ago I purchased a set of Bilstein shocks for my Trailblazer and have been very pleased with them, so I decided I would buy a set for my Ram. I priced them out at Autozone and they wanted $125 each for the front and $87 each for the rear in the heavy duty version. I decided to shop around on-line and found the same shocks at Tire Rack for $75 front/$67 rear with free shipping. I thought this was a pretty good deal so thought I would pass this info along.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A couple years ago I purchased a set of Bilstein shocks for my Trailblazer and have been very pleased with them, so I decided I would buy a set for my Ram. I priced them out at Autozone and they wanted $125 each for the front and $87 each for the rear in the heavy duty version. I decided to shop around on-line and found the same shocks at Tire Rack for $75 front/$67 rear with free shipping. I thought this was a pretty good deal so thought I would pass this info along.

Glad you got a good deal. Prices I think are dependent on the year of the truck and if you want adjustable or not. Check out some of the vendors on the forum, they take good care of us.

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
The thing with Autozone though... I am 99% the shocks have a lifetime warranty...