Started some installs....did not finish(pics!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Doh , didnt see that .. but ya .. all the way in Fargo to Central Illinois on a Sunday I was glad to walk ya threw the install ... but you knew what you were doing , just needed a break to re group .

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Doh , didnt see that .. but ya .. all the way in Fargo to Central Illinois on a Sunday I was glad to walk ya threw the install ... but you knew what you were doing , just needed a break to re group .

the guy I was working with had zero input the the ATS instructions sucked the smart out of my head. Thanks again for getting it back in. Hope you got all your canning done. I expect my salsa shortly lol. But yeah now that im away from it I pretty sure I understand it all. So once the truck is running and im on call for 4 weeks straight ill toss that canister delete kit I got from you also. Tried to call airdog today but got no answer. bit worried about getting the right parts before friday...

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
yes sir. 1/2in. thanks, pretty excited to get these support mods done.