traded in my truck yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
this is now sitting in my driveway.

its the very first 2011 in this county. this dealership just got them in this week and its the first one sold.

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

Just kidding! we traded in our Pontiac for it yesterday. this thing is amazing. it has the new Pentastar V6 with 290 hp and its all wheel drive. with traction control off it will roast the tires. it also has the key n go system with push button start. i dont ever have to get my keys out of my pocket to unlock, drive and lock it. its great. interior is excellent quality. and the exterior is sleek and streamline. you can hardly tell its running when its on.

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

and its the exact same color as my truck. we got it with a lifetime warranty on everything so i cant modify it. thats the ONLY thing that sucks, but other than that anything will be covered so that rocks. just gotta get the front windows tinted and she ordered her front seat covers today to keep the interior nice.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
what a **** ... before i read the "just kidding " thing ..

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Not bad looks like its already been laid looking at the pics.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hate to break it to you but those jeeps have been at my local dealer for a couple weeks now. Nice buy I like those a lot

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Had a ******* heartattack!!! I said there goes my ******* headrests!!! Then I read 'just kidding" Heartbeat normal...Pulse rapid still...lol.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
sweet Fukken Jeep!

OP
OP
L

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
funy you said that jeremy cuz during halftime of the colts game i fukken waxed it. the factory wax is crap and any type of water was leaving spots. now its all shiny again. were in a freakin drought so you get a vehicle covered in dust just riding down a city street.

i know theyve been around for a few weeks, this ones been sitting on the lot for a week itself, but its the first dealership shipment out of any of the surrounding county's to get them and we are the first to buy one. the next closest jeep dealership is 3 weeks away from getting one.

we just couldnt pass it up. absolutely everything on this thing is covered under warranty. plus we have a $0 deductable on the lifetime warranty with free loaner car and its not just from our local dealer. its through any of the chrylser networks. only things i have to put in it are gas and oil.

oh, and sorry for the series of heart attacks i caused, but i had to do that. you guys should know better than for me to trade my truck in for anything less than a new CTD...... that may not be toooo far off either... lol

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
We should talk about a headrest switch, Screw the dealer, make me happy, and you get the cummins. Win win win situation. imo.

OP
OP
L

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You certianly picked the right color.

the only other colors they had were bright red, and champagne. and my wifes hates both of them. then i told her it was the exact same color as my truck (brilliant black metallic) she got a little upset, but when we got home and pulled in next to it the first thing she said was "mines shinier". :slap:

We should talk about a headrest switch, Screw the dealer, make me happy, and you get the cummins. Win win win situation. imo.

ok, you make my first year of payments and you got a deal!

OP
OP
L

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now see if you can talk her into some mods for it.

i cant. thats what makes her love it the most, with the warranty, i cant do ANYTHING to it. absolutely nothing. its flat out says it in our warranty agreement.

it kinda sucks. i wanted to lift it.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
the only other colors they had were bright red, and champagne. and my wifes hates both of them. then i told her it was the exact same color as my truck (brilliant black metallic) she got a little upset, but when we got home and pulled in next to it the first thing she said was "mines shinier". :slap:

ok, you make my first year of payments and you got a deal!

Guess I'll make my own..Dunno why you wouldn't swap out before a trade.
:birgits_tiredcoffee

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
funy you said that jeremy cuz during halftime of the colts game i fukken waxed it. the factory wax is crap and any type of water was leaving spots. now its all shiny again. were in a freakin drought so you get a vehicle covered in dust just riding down a city street.

SWEET! I thought it looked Fukken GREAT! :D

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
very nice, To bad you cant mod it tho,