Urgent Light help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright guys replacing my fog lights on my 07 dodge ram with HID from hidextra everythign is going great accept the wires on my fog light are black and then the other is white with a yellow stripe which is pos and which is neg? Thanks!

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
^^^ I would agree. Let us know how those lights work out for ya. I have heard mixed thoughts on HID extra.

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys thats what i figured but didn't want to guess. Ill post a review tonight or tomorrow depending on how much i drive her today.

4.7Ram5.7Rango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
The fogs should all be plug n play..... Mine were anyways.

I have only heard of one or 2 problems from the foglight HID kits from HIDextra. The headlight kits...... they SUCK! Mine flicker/flash randomly, one of my bulbs went out after less than a year, I ordered two more, one showed up broken and the other is COMPLETELY different than the bulbs that came with the kit a year ago. They are made a lot cheaper, the wiring was different, and the color is even off (both supposed to be 8k's)

They say you get what you paid for..... The foglight kit was worth the $60, the headlight kits arent

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
The fogs should all be plug n play..... Mine were anyways.

I have only heard of one or 2 problems from the foglight HID kits from HIDextra. The headlight kits...... they SUCK! Mine flicker/flash randomly, one of my bulbs went out after less than a year, I ordered two more, one showed up broken and the other is COMPLETELY different than the bulbs that came with the kit a year ago. They are made a lot cheaper, the wiring was different, and the color is even off (both supposed to be 8k's)

They say you get what you paid for..... The foglight kit was worth the $60, the headlight kits arent

Haven't had any problems with mine... except I get the worse radio reception imagineable when they're turned on! Grrrrrrrrr!

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great lights guys couldn't be happier, 6k and no problems with anything yet!