What should I do????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, I ordered some shocks and a hellwig anti-sway bar from Moe's performance over a week ago and I have not heard anything from them. I have sent a few PMs to CTDreamin on DT, at first he said that he would check on the order tomorrow, that was Monday, I have heard nothing since. I have called and left messages on the phone number that is on Moe's web site, No return call. I have sent 2 emails to them as well, NOTHING.

So what do you recommend I do? I'm starting to get pissed.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did that already as well, forgot to mention that in the first post. I made a thread asking for an update yesterday, no reply yet.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
i would be pissed as well. give it a couple of days for a response it is a holiday weekend. they may just be out. if they havent shipped it yet thats bs. did they give you a tracking number.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i would be pissed as well. give it a couple of days for a response it is a holiday weekend. they may just be out. if they havent shipped it yet thats bs. did they give you a tracking number.

No tracking #. The only thing I ever got was an email right after I ordered saying the order is processing. That is what it still says on Moe's web site when I log on to it. As for the weekend, I have been trying to get in touch with them since Monday, and nothing. If stuff is on backorder or whatever, no big deal, just tell me. The more I think about it the more pissed I get.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
did you pay threw pay pal ?? file a claim ... they will get back with you asap

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did pay thru paypal. I think I will do that if they don't get back to me by tomorrow morning. Thanks RH.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
im really disappointed in moes. they're slipping baaaaad. used to have standup customer service and it was the go-to place for basically anything.

I know what you mean. I was very happy with them when I got my vararam. It got delayed and they (bob and shelby) kept me informed on when it was to ship and why it was delayed. They also included a cleaning kit for the filter. Most importantly the kept me informed.

This time, not so.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
did you pay threw pay pal ?? file a claim ... they will get back with you asap

No they wont, I ordered a few small ticket items from moes, waited a few weeks with no replies, called but their vmail was full, sent email after email and nothing, pm'd them on DT and nothing, filed a claim with pay pal and they STILL never responded, escalated the claim so I could get my money back roughly a month after orderin the parts and they STILL never once emailed me back or said a damn thing.

Best bet right now, file the claim and escalate it so you can get your money back asap and then order the parts through summitracing.... **** MOES:flipthebird:

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I opened the paypal dispute. I will give them a little time to respond then I will escalate the claim.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I hate seeing this. I have seen more of this lately............

You are doing what I would do, file that claim man. Hopefully that gets you an answer!

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hate seeing this. I have seen more of this lately............

You are doing what I would do, file that claim man. Hopefully that gets you an answer!

I know what you mean. I did not want to do it, they treated me well on a couple other orders, especially when I ordered my vararam. But this time I cannot get any info from them. I would be happy with an email saying, "your stuff is delayed, expected ship date XXXXXX" But I don't know if they even sent the order to the suppliers or however they do it.

I will keep this thread updated to my situation.

blk05hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
This happened to me with my headers.... I ordered on a Sunday never heard anything.... Friday comes and i get the headers straight from Pacesetter.. Then Monday i got my Y pipe n gaskets.

Guess i got lucky but i never heard a thing from them at all.

I really hope he gets back on track cause thats my favorite place to order all my dodge parts.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This happened to me with my headers.... I ordered on a Sunday never heard anything.... Friday comes and i get the headers straight from Pacesetter.. Then Monday i got my Y pipe n gaskets.

Guess i got lucky but i never heard a thing from them at all.

I really hope he gets back on track cause thats my favorite place to order all my dodge parts.

Maybe I will come home tomorrow and everything will be in front of my door. I hope so. But that still means the communication system at Moe's is broke and needs fixed.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well you can give it a week or two before requesting your money back but I wouldn't wait any longer than that with no responce.

I ordered my swaybar from moes as well as my stage 8 header bolts and a few other things with no issues whats so ever, took max of 2 weeks to get to me and they kept me informed. This last time thuogh screwed them over cause not hearing as damn thing from them for a month even going through paypal when trying to get my money back. I got the "order has been received " and "order is processing" messages but that was all.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
it sucks to see a company that dodge owners rust is going down hill but oh well. yeah keep us updated

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well you can give it a week or two before requesting your money back but I wouldn't wait any longer than that with no responce.

I ordered my swaybar from moes as well as my stage 8 header bolts and a few other things with no issues whats so ever, took max of 2 weeks to get to me and they kept me informed. This last time thuogh screwed them over cause not hearing as damn thing from them for a month even going through paypal when trying to get my money back. I got the "order has been received " and "order is processing" messages but that was all.

That is all I am getting. There was a pretty good thread going on DT that may get their attention. I am thinking if I do not hear anything in the next week, then I will elevate the claim with paypal and request my money back.

It just sucks, Moe's used to be a company with great customer service, now I don't know what is going on.