What should I do????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, Bob finally sent me an email today. He also called me, but I was in class with my cell off so I did not get the call.

It seems that he has not sent the order to his suppliers yet, I am waiting to confirm this, but at least I heard something.

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now I wish I would have ordered the stuff from jegs or summit instead of trying to save a couple bucks. I would already have it installed.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What happened to moe's? It used to be the best place to order from with good shipping and communication. Now it seems like they have just gone down hill. The Moe's section on DT is littered with threads about the poor communication.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Customer service should ALWAYS be at the forefront of ANY company. Weather you are buying a supercharger, or a pizza. You should always be treated with respect. I totally understand the pressure of running a small business. I successfully owned, and operated a mobile detailing business for 5 years. This, was in addition to going to college and working another job.

I can understand people needing vacations, or family emergencies. However, it's 2010. Communication is at the forefront of our society. You can get online, and access pretty much ANY web site from a cell phone. It takes but a minute to say "Business X will be closed from 8/1/10-8/8/10. Same with an emergency. It doesn't take much time or effort to post up. Or, have someone post up for you.

In the ages when money is tight, and jobs are few and far between, money is at a premium. Less people have extra money to do "fun things" such as mod a vehicle, most people are lucky to have a vehicle period. And, people also remember things, and word of mouth is still the best for of advertising. If you have negative customer service, and fail to provide a resolution, you can bet people will take note.

I have to say, that this was a vendor that I personally was going to be doing business with over the off season. Sad to say but it seems there are more "complaints" that praise on DT over Moe's. So, this is something that will be something that I consider before I decide who gets my money. It shouldn't matter if you are spending $5 bucks on a light bulb or $5 grand, it's your money!

/rant

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I hear you guys.............I hate seeing threads like this.

I actually had a VERY long conversation with the CEO of TruckAddOns.com today. Chatty dude, but he understands the business. This is the second time I've talked to him, first time was last Friday after I fired off an email via their "contact us" link - telling them I wasn't enthused with a trying to order stuff from them (unsuccessfully).

I won't bore you in the details - but its nice to know that there is a CEO of a company out there than gives a damn. I was dead set on not ordering from them ever again, but after our conversation.......I probably will. I'll be talking with him again next week after my item arrives, he asked me to call after it comes in.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Customer service should ALWAYS be at the forefront of ANY company. Weather you are buying a supercharger, or a pizza. You should always be treated with respect. I totally understand the pressure of running a small business. I successfully owned, and operated a mobile detailing business for 5 years. This, was in addition to going to college and working another job.

I can understand people needing vacations, or family emergencies. However, it's 2010. Communication is at the forefront of our society. You can get online, and access pretty much ANY web site from a cell phone. It takes but a minute to say "Business X will be closed from 8/1/10-8/8/10. Same with an emergency. It doesn't take much time or effort to post up. Or, have someone post up for you.

In the ages when money is tight, and jobs are few and far between, money is at a premium. Less people have extra money to do "fun things" such as mod a vehicle, most people are lucky to have a vehicle period. And, people also remember things, and word of mouth is still the best for of advertising. If you have negative customer service, and fail to provide a resolution, you can bet people will take note.

I have to say, that this was a vendor that I personally was going to be doing business with over the off season. Sad to say but it seems there are more "complaints" that praise on DT over Moe's. So, this is something that will be something that I consider before I decide who gets my money. It shouldn't matter if you are spending $5 bucks on a light bulb or $5 grand, it's your money!

/rant

Exactly, a simple post somewhere on the site saying that they are out fir a while or an emergency has come up or something, or saying an expected shipping date or if something is on backorder... ANYTHING would be better than sending the confirmation that your order has been received and then not say a thing for a month after your order was placed. I wont order from moes again, after a full month passed, callling and emailing and even filing a dispute and claim to get my money back, they never once contacted me or attempted to. I guess the saying "you get what you pay for" applies to the companies service as well.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I should mention that I copied and pasted my thread here over on DT. Before I spend a penny, I want to make sure that the company I am dealing with is going to provide customer service. If not, there are PLENTY of other companies out there that would love my money.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I should mention that I copied and pasted my thread here over on DT. Before I spend a penny, I want to make sure that the company I am dealing with is going to provide customer service. If not, there are PLENTY of other companies out there that would love my money.

damn right

OP
OP
glass3222

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, no real news. I have been trying to get in touch with Bob @ Moe's yesterday and today. I have called a few times and set a couple emails, nothing yet. I was tired of waiting so I stopped at a local shop and got the shocks today. So IF I ever get them from Moe's I will sell them, if not hopefully I get my money back.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, no real news. I have been trying to get in touch with Bob @ Moe's yesterday and today. I have called a few times and set a couple emails, nothing yet. I was tired of waiting so I stopped at a local shop and got the shocks today. So IF I ever get them from Moe's I will sell them, if not hopefully I get my money back.

Another fail by Moes.

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
damnit i was gonna order my headers from them and i def. need them by a certain date

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Get a local shop to do the creamic coating, there a few around here that charge 100.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Call Nick and see if he'll pricematch man! A sale is a sale dude.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye