Why do people SUCK so bad?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Why do people SUCK so f*&^ing bad?!? I go into a supermarket with NO ONE parked around me and come out to this:

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

It starts at the rear wheel well and goes all the way to the front headlight! I purposely parked in a row where there no cars too. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Man that sucks! Looks like a shopping cart got ya, if there isn't any dents it may be able to be buffed out.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That really sucks man. How deep is the scratch?

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
looks like a key scratch and not a shopping cart to me. that sucks man.

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks intentional to me...

that ain't no carriage mark, if it was, that mark wouldn't bounce up and down like that - it would be a straight line..and even if it was a carriage..it wouldn't have made that long of a mark on your truck...not enough force unless someone dragged it across. but again, that doesn't look like a carriage mark to me.

Go to loss prevention and ask if they have cameras out there and have them go back to the day/time you went. The video should be stored for a couple weeks in the database.

Last edited:

Dawgcentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That was done on purpose. Get the video from the market's parking lot as quickly as possible before they tape over it. You might have a chance at catching the low lifes

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hell may even be a chance that the market has some kind of insurance that would cover it. Never know.

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nowadays they can zoom the cameras out there pretty far..and clearly. should be able to get a license plate easily when they drive away...that is, if they didn't happen to walk there..

Beefy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Definitely done on purpose. Should file a police report too.

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is a key mark as everyone said LP video. Dont call the cops, find them and hang by their new found ball. I hope you get them!!!!!!!!

07PXRHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
this has happened to me twice. once a target,a vehicle slammed my rear bumper while i was shopping,and the 2nd time i was at the local grocery store and a vehicle backed into my front bumper. some people should not own vehicles lol. all this happened before the truck hit 5k miles back in early 07. man i was pissed,both times.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
People certainly do suck. I'm sorry someone took out their jealousy on your vehicle.

There is no reason to call the police. They won't help, they never do.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Looks like they keyed it. That FKN sucks and yes people do suck. Sorry to see that.

Last concert I went to my friends took out two beer bottles out from under my tires and in the morning I could see the key marks on my truck.

I can't understand the logic behind some of these morons, you want something nice get a job don't be jealous and destroy others property.

Notorious

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Man that sucks! Looks like a shopping cart got ya, if there isn't any dents it may be able to be buffed out.

That ain't no shopping cart, it's a key that made more than one pass, it seems.

That sucks, bro. Hope you can buff it out or fill it in... I hate people that are haters. Total BS!

Budakane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345ci Hemi
Damn, that sux man!!! That is def intentional......u have any enemies where u live? ex maybe?

OP
OP
HemiLonestar

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Definitely not a shopping cart.

That really sucks man. How deep is the scratch?

Pretty deep, especially on the back door. Almost looks too sharp to be a key, like someone pulled a pocket knife.

Looks intentional to me...

that ain't no carriage mark, if it was, that mark wouldn't bounce up and down like that - it would be a straight line..and even if it was a carriage..it wouldn't have made that long of a mark on your truck...not enough force unless someone dragged it across. but again, that doesn't look like a carriage mark to me.

Go to loss prevention and ask if they have cameras out there and have them go back to the day/time you went. The video should be stored for a couple weeks in the database.

That was done on purpose. Get the video from the market's parking lot as quickly as possible before they tape over it. You might have a chance at catching the low lifes

That is a key mark as everyone said LP video. Dont call the cops, find them and hang by their new found ball. I hope you get them!!!!!!!!

Outside cameras are maintained by the shopping center landlord, cops are already getting to that.

People certainly do suck. I'm sorry someone took out their jealousy on your vehicle.

There is no reason to call the police. They won't help, they never do.

At minimum you need a police report so the insurance will cover it (that;s what insurance is for). You never know what they might find.

Damn, that sux man!!! That is def intentional......u have any enemies where u live? ex maybe?

First question the cop asked me. I don't really know anyone outside of the service here. Someone probably saw the out of state USCG plates and maybe had a grudge, I don't know. Maybe it was one of the thousands of ass clowns here that have cut me off and I have honked at. No telling. It gets looked at next week.

Budakane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345ci Hemi
How long u gonna b in NC? Ill be at Fort Bragg when I get stateside. I have a few guys with rams in the area, and we go to shows together

Dawgcentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope you can keep us updated, and I know we all want to hear about the punks getting caught. The problem is you can never really be made "whole" from this incident. No one really wants their truck spackled, and there's no way insurance would replace the body panels. If you have someone else do it, you have to live without your truck for awhile, which really stinks..

I think the damages (if awarded), should well exceed the cost of the repairs. Anyone who has it in their mind to trash someone's hard earned property should be made to go well beyond restitution. Maybe they could make 5-7 years payment on a new vehicle for the victim. That could deter the next jackwipe who has no respect.