Winter/off season mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Dan you have quite the list of winter mods. Well here is what I have planned.

Last two weeks I got my HID High, Low, and Fogs installed. 6000k
I also installed last week a 14" magnaflow muffler.

For the winter I am going to buy a Leer camper shell with defender rack and custom made fishing pole holder. I am going to get new wheels in the spring and Dan I really like your new wheels with the custom painted to match. ( it has got me thinking ) I am going to do custom strobe lights on the headlights and fog lights. I am also thinking of swapping out the factory sub and amp. Oh and if there is a new programmer that comes out for the 2011 I will buy that also. That will be it for the winter mods and of course if the wife allows me.

AlljackedupRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New sub thump box and 1.5 inch taller blocks.. and a few detail things.. but I do not have a winter list... LOL. we drive all year round here with our trucks!!! gotta love FL

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
short list but.......

-Tow mirrors
-Smoked cab clearance lights
-Mopar trailer brake assist
-Weathertec floormats

in the future i want to do gears but im still researching that and a tuner to get a little more mpgs and performance. probably going to leave my truck alone after that since its my daily and i dont want to lose too much driveability plus im wanting to get back into another Dakota R/T. I already broke the rule never mod the daily :Nonono: ahaha, oh yea and a VERY THOROUGH DETAIL IS NEEDED!!!! i kind of let her go with the cold weather lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dan you have quite the list of winter mods. Well here is what I have planned.

Last two weeks I got my HID High, Low, and Fogs installed. 6000k
I also installed last week a 14" magnaflow muffler.

For the winter I am going to buy a Leer camper shell with defender rack and custom made fishing pole holder. I am going to get new wheels in the spring and Dan I really like your new wheels with the custom painted to match. ( it has got me thinking ) I am going to do custom strobe lights on the headlights and fog lights. I am also thinking of swapping out the factory sub and amp. Oh and if there is a new programmer that comes out for the 2011 I will buy that also. That will be it for the winter mods and of course if the wife allows me.

Thanks...my goal is to be 110% done with the truck this year. And...I'm not finished with the wheels yet!