Air shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dannyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have 4"belltech drop shocks right now.i want air shocks now what brands are good and where can Iget them?

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On my '00 Silverado RCSB I used some Gabriel Hijacker air shocks on the rear. I first had some Bell-Tech nitro drop shocks and they were awful with a 5" drop and no c-notch, banged the axle on the frame a few times. The air shocks helped a lot and gave a little help when I had a trailer hooked up.

OP
OP
Dannyhemi

Dannyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I really want to keep the stance i have will it sit the same? Its ok if i can lift a bit every here and then.say if i want it the same height it is right now will the air shocks work for me?

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think they'll work fine. I used just enough air in mine to give me a little more clearance but still leave the truck looking level. If I had to pull a trailer I'd add a bit, then release the air after I dropped the trailer. The shocks don't have the air volume like airbags to give a good bit of lift on their own anyway.