Bagged projects?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geoffski123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
i have a 2008 big horn, i was thinking of doing a 5/7 or 5/8 drop but still weighing the option of just bagging it. Does anyone have pics of their bagged project to include the mods to the fenders. just trying to get an idea of what all i will be in for.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Welcome to RF...

Not too sure if there are many bagged rams on here anymore, but hopefully someone will chime in shortly for ya.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know of any real active members with bagged Rams.

If you have it setup to lay out over 6s, you'll have totally new front and rear inner fenders at a minimum. Depending on your preference, you'll likely have to go to a hydroboost brake setup (from a 2500) relocate your computer and all the other fun things located on the fenders on the trucks. There can be an absolute **** ton of expensive custom work to be done.

Now, if you just want to lay out over the factory 20s with some low pros. I don't think you have to do much of anything to the fronts, and likely just tubs / notch cover in the bed.

Navarabr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is a frieds bagged dodge.
ka47.jpg

reelop19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man bagged Rams look good. But could it be done in a weekend because? I'm leaning towards no because of all the custom work

ShortSteppin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump.. interested in this as well. Any way to get build pictures from your friend Navarabr??