Belltech Street Perf Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I ordered and received my shocks today, my question is. Do I remove the shock extenders that im using now with stock length kyb shocks? As most know the McGs kit comes with the extenders, now that I bought shocks for a lowered truck do I use them or not?....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I found my own answer. After talking with great people, the odds were evened out, some say remove and some say leave. So the ultimate decision came to calling a install tech at belltech. Which they told me the shocks even though they are drop shocks were designed to be used with the shock extenders to keep the correct angles to operate correctly. If the extenders are removed they are at a different angle which could cause the piston seals to fail. Longevity and best use with them. Damn I hate seeing those extenders. Time for more LOW...Time for AIR....

on tapatalk from my GS3....

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Installed and now I see why Belltech says to leave the extenders in. Hemibabe thanks a million for the recommendation, these are great. Only a short trip to work and wow I'm impressed.

on tapatalk from my GS3....

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
That does make sense I guess.... I still have the extenders so I may put em on.

I'm glad you like them :)