bern away from rf for a wile. Just put some new shoes on her what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKreed22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
24" diablo elites. The pic is right after i put them on, shes actually settled and lowered a little but I think it deff needs to be a smaller gap! Anyone have any advice on alignments? Talked to a few diffrrent shops and got a variety of prices and parts they would need, some said nothing about parts.
20140311_105717.jpg

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
Unless you plan on just laying it completely out like my dually, go with a little larger tire....then see where you are and get the appropriate static drop stuff....ive got 295/35/24s on my dually on a 24.5" custom cut Alcoa semi wheels, but also a **** ton of fab work underneath with the airride, 4 link, one off uppers and lowers, etc.
...those wheels look really good on there too by the way.

OP
OP
A

AKreed22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Yea I origonally planned on the drop but now I wish I had bigger tires, RA did you have experiences with alignment issues at all?

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
No issues....went to alignment shop and they aligned it at the height I would be driving it normally....no issues at all....you shouldnt have any problems getting it aligned unless theres some secret thing someone else on here knows about :)