Budget flip kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justadodgeman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
im not for sure if this will work but if so it can be about a 4"-5" drop in the back. autozone sells axle flip kits for like 30 dollars but wait you need longer shackles. well all through high school all the kids would go buy longer adjustable drop shackles( im pretty sure they had two sets of holes for different settings for their square body chevys to lower them in the rear and they sell them at autozone too for like 43 dollars and they are longer than the stock dodge shackle and if the bolts are the same size then that's an 80 dollar flip kit now you just need shocks if anyone has done this let us know cause you can buy 2" drop springs and have a 2/4-5 in drop.

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
In the end the so called budget kits will cost you more than if you went with a more expensive kit from a well known company. My motto is "Buy cheap, buy twice" broke it one time and had to replace what I thought was a good deal with a more expensive item.

stev0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002, 2007
Engine
4.7, 4.7 flex fuel
wow, don't know how this thread was in my new threads list... ignore post

Last edited: