Is this deal legit or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lol.... it will work for you! It doesn't matter on the motor silly :D

When i went to the webpage it said wouldn't work with the 3.7 Ram. will have to check this out more. front end spring rates might be a little different between the v6 and the v8.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would PM Dave. I know he doesn't own a lowered truck. But he does sell the parts. Wouldn't hurt to see what he could get it for. Just another option.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
OK, for our trucks you can use lowering spindles in the front OR the cheaper route is drop coils. All options for the rear of the truck is just a flip kit.

It doesn't matter on the motor, I promise. Some sites just have their parts system set up a certain way and it may not have your motor selection on there in the cross reference system. But I PROMISE it doesn't matter what motor.

The newer 4th gen rams have coils all around instead of leaf springs in the back, that is why their kits are somewhat cheaper. The 3rd gens have to have a flip kit in the back and coils/spindles up front.

02-05 Kit w/ coils

Kit with spindles

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK, for our trucks you can use lowering spindles in the front OR the cheaper route is drop coils. All options for the rear of the truck is just a flip kit.

It doesn't matter on the motor, I promise. Some sites just have their parts system set up a certain way and it may not have your motor selection on there in the cross reference system. But I PROMISE it doesn't matter what motor.

The newer 4th gen rams have coils all around instead of leaf springs in the back, that is why their kits are somewhat cheaper. The 3rd gens have to have a flip kit in the back and coils/spindles up front.

02-05 Kit w/ coils

Kit with spindles

Both of those kits are 200 bucks more then the one that JJ posted. I guess i could call stylin and see if that 1 will fit my truck. $346 is such a great price!

I cant believe how much the prices have gone up on lowering kits in the last 16 years lol.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LOL yeah stylin has good deals I just posted those to show you the pics, but yeah just give em a call

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL yeah stylin has good deals I just posted those to show you the pics, but yeah just give em a call

i looked at the ebay page that was posted, they have a kit for 02-05 for $365 but shipping is a way to much! hmmm what to do what to do..... if i decide to do it july would be when.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I hear ya, they are kinda pricey but it's worth it. l got lucky and found a used kit WITH spindles for $400 shipped lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963