DJM 3/5 drop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmarkie97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey guys new to the forum, been viewing for awhile but just joined. I've been looking around a lot lately and haven't really seen much on the 3/5 drop kit from DJM. Just thought i'd put this out there and give a little feed on it. I just ordered their 3/5 kit and should be here within the week. also looking for opinions on shocks for the rear seeing as djm says that factory will not work for the 5 inch drop in the rear. will take pictures of the install and post a before and after for y'all. :happy107:

heres a look at what i have now, 2005 ram 1500 quad cab 2wd hemi 2 in drop shackles in the rear. other engine mods

VOick1h.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what's your visibility like with those headlights?

Also, your truck reminds me how bad I need to tint mine lol

OP
OP
M

mmarkie97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
what's your visibility like with those headlights?

Also, your truck reminds me how bad I need to tint mine lol
I actually switched out those headlights, those started to heat Crack on the outside surface so I trashed them ( they were cheap imop) as of now I have the factory ones that my paint guy cleaned up and put a slight blue haze on them ( didn't tell him to do that but he did it for free [emoji108] ) I have led bulbs in the headlights and fog lights ( I'm an ******* I know) and I also have 3%tint all the way around and 30% on the windshield.

In my opinion it's not that bad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mmarkie97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just thought i would add some more pictures of my truck so yall have an idea of how its sitting with the suspension set up i have now.
its stock in the front (as far as i know) and has 2" drop shackle in the rear
XBGvT7M.jpg

xfTFa3q.jpg

906olaD.jpg

QN4zp8l.jpg

here is a picture of when i first bought the truck about a year and a half ago

GcpGksv.png

and here is a picture of around a week ago

iXS5Puq.jpg

OP
OP
M

mmarkie97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got a quick little update for y'all. Received my lower control arms today! pretty excited cant wait for the rest of it to get here tomorrow.

a4WK9EE.jpg