help? got a question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
on the 2/4.5 Mcgaughy's kit that I will be buying really soon... is my stock exhaust gonna get in the way of this kit? will i need to cut it or redirect it in anyway? Please let me know I dont know if the rumble bee exhaust is any differant then regular ram trucks. Still really new to alot of this stuff..

Thank you to all feed back in advance..

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
well I guess that means it wont get in the way since know one is answering...

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wish I knew bro, im goin the other way lol. I can't see it hitting the exhaust, not for four inches

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I have no clue bro. Free bump for you.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I think the Rumble Bees exhaust is the same other then a tip on it if I remember correctly. Im not sure of any of the dropped guys n gals running oem exhaust though. I think there are a few on here running that kit though, give em time to chime in. Theres alot of info in the lower class thread also.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hmmm that is a good question. If I had to guess, I would say that it might possibly be in the way. But I don't know how the stock exhaust is routed on these trucks... My exhaust stops before the rear axle...

badblackram06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modifying the exhaust is recommended. It is kind of close to the axle housing after lowering. after i did my drop I ran mine out the side in front of my rear tire. I didn't want to take any chances of it damaging anything.

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thanks everyone I placed my order for my kit on the 21st of april cant wait for it to get here.... :D looks like Ill be doing my exhaust after I get the kit on :)