lowering kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
whats the best? where can I get the best deal at? Ive been doing some shopping around and cant seem to find a very good price anywhere... can someone help me out here I really want to get my truck lower to the ground ASAP before I blow the money I have for it on something else... I have a couple price quotes already. but i want to find the best deal i can... so help please. :)

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
Go through one of our vendors... 3rdStrikePerformance. Feel free to send him a PM. They will get you best price on just about anything you want for these trucks (yes, they pricematch). On top of the best prices, their customer service is absolutely stellar -- you wont beat it anywhere else.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Mcgaughy's kits are the absolute best. Duane from "3rd strike performance" sells them for great deals. He's a vendor on this site. Start a thread in his section, and he'll answer all your questions!

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yes, McGaughys rocks... and if you have the xtra cash to spend, go with the spindles in the front instead of coils! That's what I have and they rock!

Woo! Another lowered one comin along!

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes, McGaughys rocks... and if you have the xtra cash to spend, go with the spindles in the front instead of coils! That's what I have and they rock!

Woo! Another lowered one comin along!

what kit are you running the 2/4.5?

dont really have the extra money but i might just have to try and get a deal on the spindle set....

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yeah I am runnin the 2/4.5 with spindles in the front and flip kit in the rear... Ya the spindles are hard to find on the cheaper side... You could always just get the coils for now and save the money and when you get the chance, buy the spindles seperate if you ever wanted to

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I am runnin the 2/4.5 with spindles in the front and flip kit in the rear... Ya the spindles are hard to find on the cheaper side... You could always just get the coils for now and save the money and when you get the chance, buy the spindles seperate if you ever wanted to

true that.... how wonder how much the spindles cost by themselves?? I might just have to do that :) thanks for helping me think lol

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
LoL, no problem... I got lucky and found my whole kit from a guy for $400 shipped. But that didn't include the drop shocks, which you will definitely need. I went a week with the stock shocks on there and it sucked lol.

Also, when you do drop it, I recommend taking off your OEM bump stops for the rear axle or else you'll be hittin on every little bump in the road and it'll be like a lifted up 4x4. Once you get those drop shocks and smaller bump stops, it'll ride like a caddy.

Are you goin with the 2/4.5 or lower?

Can't wait to see the finished product

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LoL, no problem... I got lucky and found my whole kit from a guy for $400 shipped. But that didn't include the drop shocks, which you will definitely need. I went a week with the stock shocks on there and it sucked lol.

Also, when you do drop it, I recommend taking off your OEM bump stops for the rear axle or else you'll be hittin on every little bump in the road and it'll be like a lifted up 4x4. Once you get those drop shocks and smaller bump stops, it'll ride like a caddy.

Are you goin with the 2/4.5 or lower?

Can't wait to see the finished product

I will be doing a 2/4.5 drop, seems to be a good drop and with the roads here i dont think i wanna be to low...

I just hope that me my dad and a friend will be able to do this ourselves... Ive never done this before so I sure hope so....