need help finding 3" drop leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justadodgeman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
alright ill start out by saying I got an 03 ram 1500 QC so 2 years ago because I am young and dumb I decided to lower my truck by taking leafs out. I took the helper and the one above it out. it was a really bouncy ride so I put all but helper back on and got drop shackles which made my truck lower than the front because my leafs are worn out now. I need to get drop leafs to keep my stance but without slamming into the bumpstop over every bump. heres a pic of it now and I like the way it sits how can I do that with drop leafs since I need new ones anyways? any opinions would be awesome481824_3474775486670_47784330_n_zps1dd0ce2a.jpg

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
If that is the stance you like, then I would recommend using a longer drop shackle to raise it up a little. The bumps can be changed to aftermarket bumps of any design you like. You could also shim the axle a little to raise the truck and use your current pieces. Shocks might also help with axle control. Study the suspension and make the modifications that will get you what you want. Good luck...

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
sldhemi is sellin some hotchkis lowering leafs and djm drop coils for $200. Not sure if he is on this forum.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited: