Researching for Bag Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShortSteppin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys the name is Dylan,

Im thinking about trading for an 04 ram single cab with an 08 front clip with the 6 cylinder engine. it will come with all of the parts to bag the truck, control arms and rear set up from Nfamous and most everything else needed. I've bagged a few trucks before mostly 80's and 90's model GM trucks but I've never done a Dodge before, I was hoping someone on here might have some step by step pictures and/or how to's. The rear should be no problem, but I was told I would have to Z the front?
From what I can find people are raising the upper arms 2.75" and raising the crossmember, I think it has 24's on it.

Also considering body dropping the truck before selling it but not sure about going that far yet.

Any help and pictures would be greatly appreciated.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Personally I haven't seen many bagged dodges, and none on here yet. Doesn't mean they're not, hopefully someone will chime in soon.

OP
OP
S

ShortSteppin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I seen one or two single cabs on Mautofied, but oter than that theres only a few pictures of single cabs anywhere on google. Nfamus built an orange one but I cant find any type of build thread on it.

Slamedsafari

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6 cylinder
Little Shop of Horrors did a bagged ram for Graphic Disorder. Look either one of them up on Facebook or Instagram ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420424508.781832.jpg

J.Sluss