Well!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
I'm damaged every time I see or hear "WELL", all that comes to my mind is "obviously we have a ****** in lincoln park, he climbin in yo windows, snatching yo people up"

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
go figure I was sent the wrong front shocks :( gotta send them back and wait for the right ones to come in.... god that **** ****** me off. I spend all this money and then I get the wrong **** sent to me... cause someone sold me the wrong stuff... so now Im down at least 2 weeks waiting on shocks that had they sold me and sent me the right **** I wouldnt be in this predicament.. on the upside I get better shocks for the same price..

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We got it figured out. Shouldn't be an issue. The factory front shocks were actually the best set I ever used for ride quality and I was dropped lower than 2/4:

SANY0960.jpg

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Did you drop your truck??

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Yeah lets see the video, or sketches of it all (yep going very different) but I guess some photos will work too

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah, unfortunately it went from beautiful on Saturday to completely horrible Sunday...low 50's and rain alllllll day.

We'll get it done dude, I promise. This is my weird week for week where I'm only off two days (today and tomorrow) and then go back for two. After that I go back to my four on / four off schedule. I'll get with you when things straigten out again.

Did you ever get the new shocks?

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
no havent recieved them yet. they are still waiting the shocks i had to return to them before they mail me the new ones cause I dont have the extra money to pay them to go ahead and send out the shocks I need.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I hear ya, I had a few set-backs too.. But it'll work itself out... And you will be that much more excited when ya get it lowered!! :D

OP
OP
Terrence

Terrence

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hear ya, I had a few set-backs too.. But it'll work itself out... And you will be that much more excited when ya get it lowered!! :D

yea set-backs suck... but I know it will all work out in the end :) so I just gotta hang in there and wait on the parts lol