What up peeps! Long time no see :( have a question on 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SickAssHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 08 on McG 2/4 drop springs/flip kit,drop shackle on belltech nitro drop's all the way around. Rides great but looking to go lower, im looking a McG deluxe 4/6 kit. Anybody used this 4/6 kit on theres? Can i use amything from my 2/4 drop??? Bc of so ill just buy the extra parts i need to get 4/6. I have SRT's so i hope a 4/6 will work without rubbing. Someone told me to get spindles for the front & use the 2" drop springs that i already have on the truck & it would give me a 4" drop? Is this true & if i have a 4.5-5" rear drop shackle, im guessing the 4/6 kit shackle is going to be a little bigger?? I know i have to c-notch the frame but just wanting to know whats the best on the 4/6. Im running nitro drops now but will be upgrading to the belltech StreetP shocks front/back on this 4/6 drop
Any input or help

ercmesser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Get a set of drop spindle use your springs. It will set the front at 4 drop. For the rear notch the frame and just put your stock shackles back on and it will put you at 6 in drop in the rear. I have the 4/6 drop and it rubs on heavy bumps and hard turns but if you upgrade your sway bars both front and rear and kept the drop shocks, you should be fine, depending on what tire you run. Stock 20's is what I run.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963