Who's the best in Brevard County FL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, Im new to the forum. I am currently swapping my 1500 Laramie 4x4 trim parts for SRT10's. I have the rims, hood, grill on it now (searching for front bumper). I want to lower the truck 2''/4''. Who can refer me to a suspension guy in the area (Brevard County Florida)?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Bump for a good question for the lowered guys n gals. You might be able to get an easy kit and swap the parts on and just get it aligned.

donjohnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome to the site... I used to live in palmbay... You cant go muddin with a lowered truck..WHAT YA THINKING!:fc5716bd:

oh and if ur looking for a place, when i lowered my honda I went to custom auto. I dont know if they r still around..

OP
OP
moodygunner

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im not looking to go mudin....ever. I am on my way to Colorado springs and want the 4x4 for the occasional snow. But I am a road driver and have no business driving in mud with SRT10 wheels and body kit. I want to have a sleeper 4x4. (Looks like a 4x2 until i hit the switch) besides I don't like the way my truck looks with the rear end all jacked up, the wheel well gap is terrible.

Why is it that lowering a 4x4 gives soo many guys heartburn?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. any luck finding a shop yet?

OP
OP
moodygunner

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
no luck, I'm gonna get a set of drop shackles from Moe's performance and make it a saturday DIY project.