05 4x4 Daytona not level all around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e30ultimate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok long story short. Over this past weekend I replaced all shocks with ProComp 9000 +2 inch front/+1 rear. I Cranked the stock keys and week prior I put on new 35*12.5*20 Cooper st maxx tires.Factory 20s.

Results after a few days driving to settle. Its level side to side but not all around.

Left (driver) Front - 40.5
Left Rear- 40.5

Right Front - 41
Right Rear- 41

it already had a slight sag to the left before I cranked and replaced the shocks. So the driver side key has maybe a 1/4 left of thread and the passenger side key has about 3/8 of thread left.

Will backing out passenger key a bit level it out all around? Or just leave it as is? Wanting to get it aligned asap as I have a 800 mile trip to do this weekend. Have put about 30 miles past few days to allow it to settle.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Having the driver side slightly lower is pretty common since the driver is on that side and the fuel tank as well. I would drop the front right about 1/2 an inch and remeasure. It might not make much of a difference on the rear.

OP
OP
E

e30ultimate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
While at home depot I quickly scoot under truck and backed out the passenger side bolt about 3/4 of a turn. I drove around for a good 30 min and remeasured.

Results - ALL 4 corners are now at 40 7/8. Pretty dang good for me just guessing 3/4 a turn would do it. Now my ocd is settled and Im debating doing a 3inch body lift. But will research on here for the pros/cons.