3" level kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pullin48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would like to take a minute to thank Oklahemi for the easiest craigslist transaction Ive ever had. Mike lives in Oklahoma and I live in Wichita, KS. I saw his ad for the hyperpaq programmer and jumped on it. He worked with me to ship the item and everything. Thanks Mike. He told me about the site and I must say I am a big fan.

My question is, has anyone had any experience with the 3" torsion lift along with the 2" rear blocks? I saw a kit for a rough country 3" torsion key lift along with 2" rear blocks and it looks nice. I asked the same question on another forum and the reply I got was "it will put the front driveshafts in sharp angles and the truck will not ride worth a crap". If anyone has used one of the 3" torsion lifts with the 2" rear blocks please post a picture so I can see what it looks like. I would like to see some members' trucks with 2.5" level kits as well. My truck has 35" tires with 20" wheels and the stock torsion keys are cranked up to the moon. I would like to do the 3" torsion keys along with a block in the rear to raise the front higher and get rid of the downward front rake my truck has. Thanks to all!

Last edited:

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3 inch is a little much without dropping the front diff down. I have the bilstein shocks that say 2 max and mine may me uncomfortable when im under it looking at em..... don't think abbot it when im driving though. I'm 06 though, you might be different with the torsion bars.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The advice you got was pretty spot on. Lots of guys run that kind of kit, but the front driveshafts are at a bad angle and the ride is stiff. You just have to decide if it's worth t to you. Personally, I wouldn't lift over 2" without drop brackets.

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Could always do the over load delete and a body lift. How off are you from front to back now?

OP
OP
P

pullin48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well here's what Im thinking. Im thinking about doing the 2.5" torsion keys with the shock relocation brackets and a 1.5" block in the rear with a 3" PA body lift. I also have 1.5" wheel spacers as well to push the tires out. Here are pics of my truck. I hate the front rake it has. Also, does anyone know how much a 3" PA body lift is from the site sponsors? I'd like to keep my money in the forum.

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4431/20110220162736724.jpg
http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/9872/img00230.jpg

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like a good plan. Check with Duane at 3rd trims for pricing.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
They hit the nail on the head and welcome to the forum bud.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
welcome over cal im glad you signed up. make a proper intro thread so everyone can get to know you

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wouldn't putting the block in give it rake again? The torsion keys will get you leveled, but then another 1.5 in the back willput the rear higher than the front right? The ass of mine was still higher after I installed the bilsteins so i'm just guessing/asking.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
transaction was good product was not. i should have researched it and not have assumed hypertech was transferable like superchips or diablo.