3rd Gen suspension lift choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FirePower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
After I get my motor issue taken care of, I want to add a 5-6" suspension lift to my truck on top of the 3" performance accessories body lift I have, and throw on some negative offset wheels with some 37", 38" or 40" tires.

Truck is a 2003 1500 QC hemi 4x4.

I have been looking around for lift kits, and am not looking to buy the pricier kits for $2000+ as I will not be doing any serious offroading. This is only for better rural area driving and looks.

I'm looking to get into the $1100 to $1500 range kits like rough country, zone or superlift.

Superlift doesn't appear to offer a 1500 IFS kit any longer, so I'm mainly looking at rough country or zone.

Are there any other 3rd Gen 1500 lift kit choices out there these days that don't break the bank?

And when it comes down to Zone vs rough country, which one is better and more proven? They are the same price, so I just want the better and more proven/reliable/reviewed kit.

Figured this forum would be the best place to ask for first hand experience.

Thanks in advance for any input

R@mCat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My only feedback is spend a little more on a better lift if it's in the cards. Cheap lifts and suspension parts really suck on and off road. Most people around here are gonna preach bilstien but I wouldn't got there.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963