5in body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigtigga84

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
oh ****, didn't see the spacers. well, good for somebody that isn't already level. two birds one stone

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Don't know why they consider that 5" of lift, your just bringing the front end up so it is level with the back then your lifting the whole body up evenly 3". I wouldn't consider that a 5" lift.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Just making sure you know that a 3" PA body lift + and 2" leveling kit does not = $600 when bought seperately

OP
OP
bigtigga84

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't know why they consider that 5" of lift, your just bringing the front end up so it is level with the back then your lifting the whole body up evenly 3". I wouldn't consider that a 5" lift.

neither do i. didn't see a description so i honestly thought it was a 5in body lift.

Just making sure you know that a 3" PA body lift + and 2" leveling kit does not = $600 when bought seperately

already leveled. looking at body lifts. was on that site looking to see if energy suspension had anything for our trucks and saw that.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Most suspension lifts claim to be whatever (say a Fabtech 6in) but they raise the front maybe 5 and rear 3 or something like that. I dont know of any off shelf kits that literally raise the entire thing an exact height other than a true body lift

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Most suspension lifts claim to be whatever (say a Fabtech 6in) but they raise the front maybe 5 and rear 3 or something like that. I dont know of any off shelf kits that literally raise the entire thing an exact height other than a true body lift

Actually Skyjacker, KORE, Fabtec, ProComp and I believe Superlift makes a true 6" suspension lift system.

Last edited:

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Actually Skyjacker, KORE, Fabtec, ProComp and I believe Superlift makes a true 6" suspension lift system.

I do believe they could manage that on a 2500 by KORE, Superlift, etc but if it really lifted the rear up 6 inches it would raise the front 8 1/2-9 inches, unless the kit left the rake

I do know that generally the pre-06 kits have you crank the torsions for the full 6in, and from what a few have said it takes a pretty steep angle to get it level

4X HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
There is also a company that makes a 14" lift for the 1500's, there is a guy in GA that has one on his from another site I'm on. I would be a little leery of that but it does look awesome. I forget who the company is but, on the other side I have talked to some guys that do lifts and none of them think to much of this companies lifts. They say they are unstable and haven't had a good track record.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
theres a guy who posted on DF with 10-12in kits that have had great reviews. They cost a little bit though

OP
OP
bigtigga84

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
how are the laws up there? i know down here the bumpers have to be i think 30 or 40 inches from the ground.

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
full throttle susp is one of the companies that makes a 10"+ lift but its only for the 02-05 (yes i know there website says 06 but there incorrect) i believe there is another company that makes a 12" kit too but its still for the 02-05 rams with the torsion systems.

ALL 02+ 1500 ram susp lifts raise the front end whatever the claimed height of the lift is or atleast close to it. and then they raise the rear at most 4". unless you buy taller lift blocks for the rear. i know for a fact that the skyjacker and superlift kits do this. and the zone 6" kit also. there websites state that on them.

that PA 5" kit is not a bad idea from them. but that site is a bit high. here is a much better price for that same lift kit
http://rockymountainsusp.com/dodge4_06_1500.htm

but even better since you have a 06, get the zone BL for 350ish and then get a HBS leveling kit for 80. save ya even more money.

Last edited:

weedahoe

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cammed and custom tuned 5.7
Ive got 12" of lift total on my 1500

SANY0146.jpg