Death wobble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunterrauchq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all, we have a 2003 ram 2500 that we ordered from the factory and had lifted the day it arrived 12 years later we now have the death wobble.

What is the photographed part? Could that be the problem? Where do we go from here- the trucks unsafe to drive.

As a note the tires are recently replaced as we though the old ones may have been the issue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 121

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like a sway bar end link. That will not cause your issue but you should replace both sides with nice urethane bushings. As far as what is causing the wobble, I can't help beyond suggesting to search the forum.

OP
OP
H

Hunterrauchq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it just a guessing game?

I have searched many fourms... The answers I have got are to replaces everything.. One pieces at a time untill it is fixed there has got to be a better way?

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like a sway bar end link. That will not cause your issue but you should replace both sides with nice urethane bushings. As far as what is causing the wobble, I can't help beyond suggesting to search the forum.

Need to replace mine, every time I look for urethane ones I'm not finding anything. Closest I get is MOOG but the description said it could be either polyurethane, rubber, or something else depending on automobile.

Do you know any that are guaranteed urethane?

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Poly bushings

Here's a link to some poly bushings I know people who swear by these lifted or lowered. http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/products/dodge_ram_2500_4wd_2003

Rustproofcorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
You didn't happen to have and then replace your tires with Bfg ko's did u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk