HELP PLZ. 2003 Ram 2500 Hemi 2" Level advice needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scribbleheli

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Ram 2500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Like the title says. I am looking to level my ram 2500 but as far as I can tell I have like the red headed step child of the Rams with it being an 03, 2500 but the gas engine.

I am trying to PROPERLY level my truck on the cheap. I already am springing for new ball joints, 08.5 steering upgrade, u joints and tires.

I understand the simple way is just get a 2" spacer. Will change things with the sway-bar and the shocks being out of their limit?

I was hoping level it with new coils like these from Rough Country <--real link But was told its Diesel model only. Do the difference in weight.

But then I see these spacers with sway bar drop brackets <-- real link

Any help would be appreciated.
Please Dont suggest like Carli or Kore or those 1000$ places. I have a hard budget of less then 1500$ for everything on my working part time college budget.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I think they say diesel only cause the springs are a bit stiffer than the ones on gas HD trucks (not positive). Your 03 is the first of the 3rd gen 2500's so it's the one with all the bugs. The spacer kit would work well, the sway bar drop is a plus (not needed), but good to have.

Juvenator93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
S

scribbleheli

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Ram 2500
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thanks for the links, But those are way out of budget. I will look into the track bar. Most likely mine would need to be replaced. But If I get the track bar. Something else has to be left out.

What are the advantages of dropping the sway bar link?