Ladies and Gentleman It's Tire Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Come July I hope to pick up a set of tires at Bloomsburg Truck Show...now to decide what tires...

I currently have Cooper Zeon LTZs on 20's...and if kilter to stay with all terrain if I can...since I really don't go wheeling at all...mudders do look pretty cool though...just don't seem to make sense if I don't wheel

Looking to go as big as I can with the 2" leveling kit...if I have to trim a bit so be it...I like it lookin stuffed...Tell me what I need to be looking for...even if that means spacers too...

-TapATalkAholic-

OP
OP
DeputyDipShizz

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well for my Dak I got general grabber ats for $500 total haha...I won't go cheap just to go cheap...those generals kicked ass and were a good price...but in 20s I know that will be few and far between...so a good mix between price and quality

-TapATalkAholic-

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I love my Nitto Terra Grapplers.

BlackMamba

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Grapp's are nice but everyone and their momma has them. I like the General Grabber's with the red letters.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
The Grapp's are nice but everyone and their momma has them. I like the General Grabber's with the red letters.

What does that have to do with it being a good tire? There's only so many tire brands, it's guaranteed a lot of people and their momma will have any of them.

OP
OP
DeputyDipShizz

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hear the red letters are soft as ****...bfg ats come in 20s?

-TapATalkAholic-

BlackMamba

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What does that have to do with it being a good tire? There's only so many tire brands, it's guaranteed a lot of people and their momma will have any of them.

Don't get all offensive just because you have the most common tire for these trucks.......I was thinking maybe he wanted to take the road less traveled. Just trying to help the dude out.

OP
OP
DeputyDipShizz

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No arguing in my thread...I'll sick my search frog upon you...and he is dirty

-TapATalkAholic-

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the terra grapplers because they are proven tire. Many people have them (me) and they do well on road and off. I have about a 34 inch TG, but with a 2 inch level I think you could STUFF a 35 in there. What do you guys think?

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Don't get all offensive just because you have the most common tire for these trucks.......I was thinking maybe he wanted to take the road less traveled. Just trying to help the dude out.

Whoa dude, I'm not getting "all offensive". I was trying to help the guy out too. I like my tires so I told him. And I couldn't care less if everybody and their momma literally does have them, they are obviously good tires if they do.