Leveling or lifting my 13 Outdoorsman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outdoorsman13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wondering what way to go with either levelling or lifting my 5.7 Ram Outdoorsman. I fit 33s on stock but want more height. Was hoping to find a cheap lift kit cuz I'd really like to get 4" of lift and have heard bad things about front levelling spacers wrecking the front end and guys having to replace parts. Any suggestions of what's best to.go with?

Ethan0524

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is it 4x4 or 4x2? Generally MaxTrac is pretty popular around here. They make kits for all kinds of lift heights for RAMs for pretty good prices.

Here is the link to their site.

I have their 7" lift for my truck...just need to see about getting it actually out of the cab and ON the truck...

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Assuming 4wd for an Outdoorsman....

To level it Bilstein 5100's are your best option. Far better than spacers for quite a few reasons. You can read up on that more in the Guide to Leveling linked in my signature if you'd like.

To go to a 4" lift I would recommend Zone Offroad's 4" lift with 3" rear coils and Bilsteins at 1.4" to level the truck out.