Lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemipig

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So I have 2" lift blocks in the rear and I'm going to be raising up my front end soon by cranking the keys.

I want to match the lift in the front with some bigger lift blocks, and the biggest that 4wheelparts near me offers is 3".

If I can raise the front up around 2" is read of just 1", I'd like to go with 4" loft blocks in the rear.

Do those little pins sticking out of the blocks actually go into a hole? Or do they crush in with pressure and seat?

Are all lift blocks virtually the same size? Can I go with any old kit that's 4" and just measure my leaf springs and make sure they correspond with the measurements of the blocks?

Or are they truly vehicle specific?

Thanks

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
My maxtrac kit came with 4.5" blocks and ubolts for the rear. I have an 07 and the ass end of the 3rd gen trucks are all the same. You could go with that and have a .5" rake that you probably won't even notice. Lol

OP
OP
H

Hemipig

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Would I need longer extended shocks for a 3" - 4" block?

Do you need extended shocks for cranking the torsion bars up front too?