Looking for Bilstein Adjustable 5100 deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As stated, I'm looking for a pair of adjustable 5100s for my 07 1500 4x4.
Anybody know of any great deals or some forum vendors that could hook it up?
Also, did you guys do it yourselves or take it in to a shop? I am mechanically inclined as I do it for a living, but have not been doing it long enough to feel comfortable enough in my driveway.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Post threads in the specific vendor sections. Go to them instead of waiting for them to come to you in a thread that they might not see

OP
OP
Bluesmoke91

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thought about it, but figured I want more input from you guys that already have them vs strictly vendors.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

still_bluenoser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got a good deal from a vendor here in Canada, thats not gona help ya though..

I installed them in my driveway. Cant say I really recommend it though. The lower strut bolts were so stuck in the lower bushings I broke one bolt coming out, and had to use heat/ignorance to get the other one out. If it wasn't for those it would have been no big deal. Make sure you have ball joint pullers on hand.

I used Princess Auto (Harbour Freight quality) spring compressors. They worked, but this was the heaviest spring i've done with them and I was a little nervous. Especially when I compressed them enough to make it to the highest lift on the 5100...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye