Need a lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Hey you guys I'm a infrequent poster long time lurker. I'm strongly considering lifting my 02 quad cab 2wd ram 1500. Currently have a Supreme suspension leveling kit installed but it rides like **** I can hit some small bumps and you'd think I was on a ******* safari. Any way my knowledge of lift kits and their manufacturers is limited so I figured I'd ask the interwebs. I hear rough country while durable isn't known for ride comfort. somewhere between an rough country lift and icon lift would be preferable as far as ride quality and price goes

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Hey you guys I'm a infrequent poster long time lurker. I'm strongly considering lifting my 02 quad cab 2wd ram 1500. Currently have a Supreme suspension leveling kit installed but it rides like **** I can hit some small bumps and you'd think I was on a ******* safari. Any way my knowledge of lift kits and their manufacturers is limited so I figured I'd ask the interwebs. I hear rough country while durable isn't known for ride comfort. somewhere between an rough country lift and icon lift would be preferable as far as ride quality and price goes

I had the same problem with my 2wd with my surpreme suspension level kit and it actually cracked pissed me off. But that lead me to buy my maxtrac suspension 7.5 front and 5 back quality is amazing and prices are very good they have different size lifts of your choosing I got there lift with bilstein shocks and my truck rides better than stock.6532b08cfc191045ebe261cb870303d9.jpg

4.7 v8
Superchips tune :)
Hi flow cat/flowmaster exhaust
7.5 inch lift/5 inch lift
20 inch falken wildpeak at3

OP
OP
Immortaldaul

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I had the same problem with my 2wd with my surpreme suspension level kit and it actually cracked pissed me off. But that lead me to buy my maxtrac suspension 7.5 front and 5 back quality is amazing and prices are very good they have different size lifts of your choosing I got there lift with bilstein shocks and my truck rides better than stock.6532b08cfc191045ebe261cb870303d9.jpg

4.7 v8
Yeah they seem to to believe the only game in towns for my needs gonna get the fox shock though

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Yeah with fox shocks it will ride even better check out maxtrac you will not be disappointed that's actually a lot of members with them on here

4.7 v8

OP
OP
Immortaldaul

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Yeah with fox shocks it will ride even better check out maxtrac you will not be disappointed that's actually a lot of members with them on here

4.7 v8
Bilstein isn't even an option for my truck should I go with lift spindles or the 7 inch lift?

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
The 7 inch lift are the lift spindles with a lift spring that's what I have and I love it on the maxtrac website they have the bilstein shocks I couldn't find them anywhere else. I actually got them off eBay From lift kits 4 less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk