Opinions on RevTek Lift Kit Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
What are your opinions of RevTek lift kits, specifically the RevTek 7004D-3?

It is a 4.5" suspension lift for 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 w/cummins. It is described as a complete kit.

From a post on another site, a guy/shop owner PM'd me and said he is no longer stocking RevTek and is clearing these out to make room for next years inventory. Because they are clearance, all sales are final but he assured me that it is brand new and in box. He says MSRP is $1200 but he has them on clearance for $600 and free shipping to the lower 48.

Is this a good lift, is that a great deal? I'm still going to try to heat and push the inner liner back to clear a rubbing issue for now. But is this a good enough deal to go ahead and buy it, then install after my RV is sold/gone?

Thanks for your input, it is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Jeff with Performancelifts.com just posted in his section that he wouldn't put this lift on his truck and that is enough for me not to put it on mine. I just did some google searching and found this exact kit being sold at $597 and $715 at two other sites/shops....guess there is a reason it is being sold at that price.