Procomp mx6 adjustable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scubasteve1043

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I install these shocks on a factory height 05 1500 2wd, can I use the adjustable part to level the front without having to change out the coil springs?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

scubasteve1043

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nevermind the ones I found said they fit my truck but they we're wrong.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
Nevermind the ones I found said they fit my truck but they we're wrong.

I looked them up cause I was interested and I don't really think that's what it meant by adjustable anyways. But I am interested in them myself now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had these on my jeep. They adjust damping, not lift. They are gas charged, so they may give a little bit of a lift, but they are not designed to lift.

I had them for 8 years, they were lifetime warrantied, so I swapped them once. Now I wheeled my jeep hard, so I was impressed with them. A little stiff for jeeps, would better fit these full sized trucks.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I had these on my jeep. They adjust damping, not lift. They are gas charged, so they may give a little bit of a lift, but they are not designed to lift.

I had them for 8 years, they were lifetime warrantied, so I swapped them once. Now I wheeled my jeep hard, so I was impressed with them. A little stiff for jeeps, would better fit these full sized trucks.

So would you suggest them or go with something else

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So would you suggest them or go with something else

I was happy with them on my jeep (I actually won them in a raffle). I would have gotten them again, but I've never had them on a truck.

With a 4" lift, 1.5" body lift, custom cage, full steel underbelly (front to back), it prevented a lot of body roll and had 0 bounciness. It rode more like a sports car than a lifted jeep.

It is hard for me to say go for them, without trying them on a Ram first... Sorry, very vague.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
No that's great. I have the N2.0s atm and hate how bouncy they are. It's like a bouncy house when I hit a bump. And getting bilsteins 5100 we're gonna be a pain. I found some after extensive research and cross overs but did. Just don't think they'll be what I want the adjustability of the MX6 would be nice

Marciel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The mx6 shocks are just dampening adjustable like rancho and don't effect ride height, I did see positive feedback on them . Anything quickly adjustable like that is awesome on the back though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk