Stock ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duckdodgers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 5.9l
I recently bought an 06 3500 quad cab 4x4 Laramie with the 5.9. It's lifted but I have no idea how high. I am in need of new shocks but not knowing what the lift is makes it hard for me to move forward. In addition the previous owner installed shock hoops which I am removing and putting the stock towers back on. Which I guess will effect the shock length as well? All that being said. Is there a way to take a measurement to determine the lift? I have searched everywhere for the stock ride height measurement only to come up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW this is the first truck I have owned in years, so be gentle with me. :baby:

Thanks

Jamesq87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I recently bought an 06 3500 quad cab 4x4 Laramie with the 5.9. It's lifted but I have no idea how high. I am in need of new shocks but not knowing what the lift is makes it hard for me to move forward. In addition the previous owner installed shock hoops which I am removing and putting the stock towers back on. Which I guess will effect the shock length as well? All that being said. Is there a way to take a measurement to determine the lift? I have searched everywhere for the stock ride height measurement only to come up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW this is the first truck I have owned in years, so be gentle with me. :baby:

Thanks

https://www.ramtrucks.com/assets/pdf/specsheet/ram_350045005500_dimensions.pdf

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2006 Ram 1500 SLT Megacab
5.7/auto/4wd
2" lift,33's,minor exhaust tweak. (For now)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963