Sway bar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a 10" lift on my truck. I bought the truck with the lift. After buying the truck I removed all of the lift to have everything painted. When I put everything back together I didn't like the way the truck still was on factory sway bar end links (Whoever did the lift bent the links so they would not hit the coils). This really bothered me because I knew it wasn't correct or effective. I have been going without a sway bar and am ready to order the end links. When I put factory sized (non bent) end links on, the sway bar hits the coil. I do have a sway bar drop bracket but i'm pretty sure that I will need much longer end links. Is anyone running a 10" lift or bigger that has some good opinions on end links. I have seen ones online but they always say they can fit up to a 6" lift...

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just go to a custom off-road shop, and they can make you some custom links. It's just tube welding, and pressing in either bushings or heims (I would go with rebuildable heims). They make it the correct length so you have the correct angle, and can bend the tube around anything in the way.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Have any pictures of it?
Are they hitting on both sides and do you have any idea what kind of lift it is?