Three Inch Level Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Only way to find out is to go out and measure your own truck to determine how much rake you have now. They aren't all 100% equal from the factory so no one will be able to give you a fully accurate answer for your truck.

SFD213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I actually just got this kit for xmas with the carli track bar. Havent had enough time and good weather to install it yet tho and i dont see it happening for another month or so but i cant wait.

As far as being too much, well ive already got that one figured out. If it is too high, well then ima make it a full lift by throwing a skyjacker soft rate add-a-leaf in the back along with the bilsteins to match the front. The leafs cost something like $150 for a pair so its really not that much to level it completely, atleast compared to the rest of the kit

OP
OP
B

bigandred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the responses, but I found that the new leaves included in the starter system add 1.5 inches of height in the rear, making it only 1.5 inches of additional rake in the front.

SFD213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Oh sorry i didnt see you were talking about the starter lift kit, thought you meant the leveling kit. Yeah the starter lift is the leveling kit with leaves in the back