Where to get lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good to me! I just put Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on the stock wheels, but I do want to get different wheels and bigger tires eventually.

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay, I'm ready to buy the suspension lift kit. I've held on to the money long enough. Where can I find a complete suspension lift kit that will work on my truck? I want a 6" or bigger suspension. I'm also going to put a 3" body lift on it. I've got a new daily driver so the truck is just sitting in the garage waiting for me to get started.

OP
OP
NOTW

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I finally broke the customization cherry on this truck. I just bought the PA body lift. I think I'm going to go with a 6" Fabtach suspension kit too for a total of 9". I'm also going to be working on the stereo, adding some subs/amps and the exhaust really soon. Also on the very near agenda I will be painting the mirrors and cowl to match and I'll be removing the badges and molding off of the truck. I'll have lots of pictures to show the progress. I've been waiting a while to get started and now that I have a new daily driver, its time!