07 RAM -HID 9006 Fog Lights - Relay/CanBus Required?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barrackus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Ok the hid's for fog lights depend upon whether they are factory or not. If you installed them after you got the truck then I do not believe you need a new relay harness. If they are factory then you might need a new relayed harness. Check with Jeremy at:

Retro Shop Online Store

He ahs a complete kit just for the fog lights.

OP
OP
B

Barrackus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sweet thanks!! Mine are factory, he has some nice kits, I like the braided sleeving. It looks like the relay is all thats needed for the fogs as I dont see anything about the canbus error..

Anyone here run these kits?

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
sweet thanks!! Mine are factory, he has some nice kits, I like the braided sleeving. It looks like the relay is all thats needed for the fogs as I dont see anything about the canbus error..

Anyone here run these kits?

I have ordered everything that is on my truck from Jeremy at Retro Shop. Currently I am running the hid headlights, and will be ordering the fog light kit soon. Very high quality. Very good support also.