08 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Broke Off. Need Some Advice Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClarkWebb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.8L
tHello everyone.

First off, I own a 08 Dodge Ram. This car’s been so great to me and overall I can’t complain about it, considering that it has generally been problem free for the most part. But enough about my car. The reason I’ve come here is that I’ve got a small problem and I need some advice on what to do. Just yesterday, my wife (she is 65 years old, a great woman) was driving through a residential area (she says she was driving at around 20 MPH) when a driver, parallel parked on the side of the street, suddenly opened their driver side door. Their door collided with the passenger side mirror of my car and completely damaged it.

To be honest I haven’t done any online shopping thus far but have heard that one can find great deals ordering products from the internet. I’ve also heard that there exist many website that appear to be legitimate but are actually fraudulent scams. I’d like to purchase a replacement mirror online, but I can’t discern between legitimate and fake websites. I found two sites but now need to know, has anyone purchased from either of the following websites and can testify that they are a legitimate business? The OEM numbers of the parts on the sites match the part I need. Thank you.

Dodge Ram Pickup Side Mirror - AutoMirrorsExpress.com
or
2003 DODGE PICKUP DODGE RAM2500-3500 DOOR MIRROR MANUAL W/O TOWING PACKAGE TEXTURED RH

oggie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check your Auto salvage yard, some times they can get aftermarket parts or might have a wrecked one. My wife did same thing on our 06 ram but she hit another mirror on a work truck, I got a used one for $25
Good luck

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. :) I would try a salvage yard as stated above, or ebay or craigslist. Those sites often have oem mirrors for sale from people that have replaced their stock mirrors with tow mirrors.