35's again or bump up to 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Try out that new tire by nitto the dura grappler or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ridge grappler, I really wanted to originally cause it looks pretty sweet but they're 35" is a F range 12 ply. That'll be really stiff and rough for a daily driver that doesn't tow that much.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
The ridge grappler, I really wanted to originally cause it looks pretty sweet but they're 35" is a F range 12 ply. That'll be really stiff and rough for a daily driver that doesn't tow that much.

Okay and yeah that one I do t know where I got dura grappler. And didn't realize it was 12 ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have 37's on mine for the past couple of years now, I tow sometimes, off-road quite a bit, and drive on the highway a lot. I have no issues with power. And they look great.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have 37's on mine for the past couple of years now, I tow sometimes, off-road quite a bit, and drive on the highway a lot. I have no issues with power. And they look great.

Awesome thanks for your input. No issues with any rubbing or catching your flares? I know rough country recommends 37" tires with the lift so it should be fine.

christoff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had the Bushwacker flares when I put on the 37's, and I have no issues with rubbing at all. I do have an aftermarket front bumper which gives that much more clearance which helps also....

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have had the Bushwacker flares when I put on the 37's, and I have no issues with rubbing at all. I do have an aftermarket front bumper which gives that much more clearance which helps also....

Yea I noticed the bumper gave ya extra room. I did some measuring with my wheel turned and I should have plenty of room with my bumper so not too worried there.