Aftermarket front/rear bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tteal235

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been looking everywhere for simple aftermarket non-stock bumpers for my truck (2005 ram 2500) and I can't seem to find any for a reasonable price. They're all thousands of dollars or cheapest behind right at 1 grand. That's ridiculous. All I want is a simple front bumper similar to the Baja style but I don't really care for the lights placements and a simple rear that I can still step up on. Does anyone have any pics of some or websites?

pajeepman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
I do not think what you want exists for any newer full size truck of any brand. There is a weld it yourself bumper company that makes bumper kits for dodges, heard good and bad things about hem. I can not remember the brand though.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I do not think what you want exists for any newer full size truck of any brand. There is a weld it yourself bumper company that makes bumper kits for dodges, heard good and bad things about hem. I can not remember the brand though.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I believe your thinking of move and fusion bumpers. Nightmares on the 2nd gen side has experience with them both he might be a good source of info on the diy kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Check out the Nfab RSP Front Bumper. Might fit your budget.