anyone have this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want one...need a 2500 first.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
how much are they ?

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
wow 300 bucks .. never mind

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thats pretty sweet! i like it. but for $300?!?!?!? where do i put my **** at? cuz for that price it better give free BJs!!!

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
300 bucks is not bad at all really I just do not see the point of it at all I think it would jet get in the way and cause law enforcement harassment for potentially blocking the plates.

Rschemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
are they tough enough to take a hit

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
That looks like it wouldn't cost $300 to fabricate yourself....if you had the tools to do so.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Although it looks cool... total *************. It bolts to the bumper, which means the first time it bumps into anything it will instantly fold your bumper like a taco. For something like this to work, it needs to bolt to the frame.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Although it looks cool... total *************. It bolts to the bumper, which means the first time it bumps into anything it will instantly fold your bumper like a taco. For something like this to work, it needs to bolt to the frame.

+1

But I have to go against the grain here...I think it looks totally stupid, and would serve no purpose. Perhaps if it was fabricated in a structural manor, like George said, and looked different...

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
+1

But I have to go against the grain here...I think it looks totally stupid, and would serve no purpose. Perhaps if it was fabricated in a structural manor, like George said, and looked different...

i agree. looks *** as hell, and if its not even functional, whats the point? to have a spot to mount a rediculously huge and *** looking light?

LoadedLaramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ha! thats exactly what i was thinking, it has no real purpose. its purely for looks.

even if it did bolt to the frame it leave the corners of the bumper open for damage so it would only work on another vehicle rear-ending you.

in my experience with N-fab products, they are just for looks. most of there products bolt on with as few as possible bolts and only grade 5 at that. and most of the time the mounting points are not the frame. the only things i can actually think of that might help is there replacement front bumpers because they do bolt to the frame. but there made with standard wall tubing and not structurally welded at the joints so they would just buckle under stress anyway.

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
It serves a purpose if your off roading alot Not that particular one but those rears in general do have a purpose.

IMHO (plug for my friedns) ADD could make you one for around the same price that will but functional. (scratch that it'll be more for sure prob about double but actually work)

I guess i like the looks of them minus the lights its all about what your into.

ha! thats exactly what i was thinking, it has no real purpose. its purely for looks.

even if it did bolt to the frame it leave the corners of the bumper open for damage so it would only work on another vehicle rear-ending you.

in my experience with N-fab products, they are just for looks. most of there products bolt on with as few as possible bolts and only grade 5 at that. and most of the time the mounting points are not the frame. the only things i can actually think of that might help is there replacement front bumpers because they do bolt to the frame. but there made with standard wall tubing and not structurally welded at the joints so they would just buckle under stress anyway.

Most bolt on bumpers don't actually do what they look like they should do. lol.