Anyone here have this aftermarket hood scoop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the HS006 for 02-08 rams and it is high quality. exact dimensions of the mopar accessory/off the line bolt on version. They are about the same price as the mopar.

this one will both bolt on and uses 3m tape. You will want to bolt it on so drilling holes in the hood is a must.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if you have a 02-08 the one you posted most likely will not fit correctly. hs006 is designed for 3rd gens. hoods have curves etc.

i bought mine used which was still on a hood i removed and repainted for mine, but they do sell it primed for around 200 or 300+ color matched.

OP
OP
Rampitt

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For that price I'll spend an extra 100 and get an aftermarket hood with a real scoop

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
looks like a nice scoop to me and not bad priced.
I can see one ending up on my hood this summer.

stev0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002, 2007
Engine
4.7, 4.7 flex fuel
Im gonna get this hood its the same price of the mopar scoop

02 09 Dodge RAM SRT Look Duraflex Body Kit Hood 103803 | eBay

I also want lots of pics & a review! The picture on the listing is of an actual srt10 hood. You can see the lines separating the scoop from the hood if you look closely.s-l500.jpg

let us know how it fits, I have never heard of duraflex before.

Duraflex has been around for a long time. Very well known name in the import world for being hit or miss with fitment...80% of the time it's a miss. Just google "duraflex" and any import - 240sx, civic, rx7, etc.

OP
OP
Rampitt

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I spoke with the seller and they guaranteed fitment with no modifications. If it doesn't fit they will give me a full refund and pay shipping back..so doesn't sound like a bad deal

stev0n

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002, 2007
Engine
4.7, 4.7 flex fuel
Well I spoke with the seller and they guaranteed fitment with no modifications. If it doesn't fit they will give me a full refund and pay shipping back..so doesn't sound like a bad deal

That's good, just be careful. A lot of the time they will say "it's been installed now, no refunds"

I'm driving an hour away this weekend to look at an srt10 hood that's missing the scoop for almost the same amount of money. If I knew what the fitment was like on the duraflex before then I might just go that route instead. Maybe I need to do some searching.

OP
OP
Rampitt

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's good, just be careful. A lot of the time they will say "it's been installed now, no refunds"

I'm driving an hour away this weekend to look at an srt10 hood that's missing the scoop for almost the same amount of money. If I knew what the fitment was like on the duraflex before then I might just go that route instead. Maybe I need to do some searching.
Yeah I have all the conversation saved stating our agreement.