Big Girl got some lovin'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Thanks Dave. And yeah Mitch, they turned out good, thank you. It was actually my buddy's (other truck in pic) idea...a great idea. I just looking and listening for Amtraks...those things barely slow down around here.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Looks awesome! I love those smoked cab lights. Beasting.

Great RR pics. Those are really cool shots.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Thanks Dave. And yeah Mitch, they turned out good, thank you. It was actually my buddy's (other truck in pic) idea...a great idea. I just looking and listening for Amtraks...those things barely slow down around here.

You ever seen them go through Ybor? LOL...even as congested as those tracks are, they don't slow down.

OP
OP

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Thanks George and Tyler.

And yes I have, Adam. They say they slow down to 50mph when they come through Plant City. But at 50mph if they had to slam on brakes, even if they started braking when coming into town they would already be through town and out the other side by the time they got it stopped. Now that I say that, that is probably exactly what Amtrak thinks about it. LOL

OP
OP

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
^ Thanks. And yes, the tail lights are getting changed out soon to smoked LED.

nussdawg395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Dang i love those trucks! Ramstrats truck has always been one of my favs! Looks awesome man!