Brake line question ?? Need Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cwmgr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have brake line on rear driver side tat was rubbing on my pipe and is worn down . Seems like high pressure or stronger line . Any one know the name or part #? Any help would be much appreciated . I cannot find anything on it. There is plastic protective tubing around the line /hose also

coolbikeguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have brake line on rear driver side tat was rubbing on my pipe and is worn down . Seems like high pressure or stronger line . Any one know the name or part #? Any help would be much appreciated . I cannot find anything on it. There is plastic protective tubing around the line /hose also

look on rock auto.com ..... i was just on there today looking for brake lines for my 2004. im going to be replacing calipers so for a few bucks more i will also replace all the rubber hoses.

if you look at yours ... you will know which one it is on rock as they have pics of the parts