Calling all leveled rams!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
What's going on guys!?! New to the site and am a proud owner of a 07 ram 1500 quad cab with the 5.7 hemi. I just finished up putting on my HBS 2.5 inch leveling kit and it looks great , but now I want a beefier tire. After searching the forum for what tires fit, what tires don't fit, what tires need spacers, It's hard to tell what tire will fit after hearing both that one size fits, and others complaining about rubbing. I was looking at 285/65r20, but I can't find the tires ANYWHERE!! So I guess I'm here to hear everyone's opinions on what tire they are running, and how well it does. I don't want something really stuffed and being really stuffed so when I do hit bumps it has the potential opportunity to hit suspension or inner fenders. Can anyone else recommend a better tire size than the 285/65r20 also? I'm open too all opinions. Also, I would also like to hear a confirmed fitment. Not just say yea I heard it would fit from another member. Thanks guys and have a good day!

I got 295 65 r18

Boesey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
image.jpg

2.5 levelling kit with 35x12.5xr20 **** cepek mud country, no rubbing after trimming mud flaps a bit

jacobsjl88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
275/65/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, comes out to 34" Love them. First pic without leveling kit, second is. Hard to see in second pic.
adyhege2.jpg

e4e6ydyz.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2